Dear Staff, We wish to congratulate Venisha Bachulal on her appointment as Managing Director of Aspirata effective 1 April 2017. Venisha has been Operations Director for Aspirata for a number of years and has since November 2016 been fulfilling a dual role in Aspirata whilst Sybrand Strauss has been fulfilling…Read more
- POLICY STATEMENT
- ASPIRATA CERTIFICATION CHARTER
- ASPIRATA CERTIFICATION POLICY STATEMENT ON IMPARTIALITY
Extension of scope
- Aspirata Certification shall at the request of a client already certified, review such an application to determine if any additional audit activities are necessary before making a decision on extending the scope.
- The extension of scope could be conducted in conjunction with a surveillance audit.
- This applies to a significant change or updated edition of a particular scheme, or when converting from one scheme in a family of schemes to a higher level of certification within that family of schemes, e.g. converting from a HACCP to ISO 22000 or from ISO 22000 to FSSC 22000 level.
- The conditions, under which conversion audits will be conducted, will be discussed and agreed in advance with the client.
- Aspirata Certification may have to conduct short-notice audits in response to complaints, or changes to the client activities, or as part of a follow-up on suspended clients.
- The conditions, under which short-notice audits will be conducted, will be described in the client service agreement.
- Aspirata Certification shall exercise caution in the assignment of the audit team because of lack of time for the client to object to audit team members.