Dear Staff, We wish to congratulate Venisha Bachulal on her appointment as Managing Director of Aspirata effective 1 April 2017. Venisha has been Operations Director for Aspirata for a number of years and has since November 2016 been fulfilling a dual role in Aspirata whilst Sybrand Strauss has been fulfilling…Read more
- Public Training Calendar
- FoodBev Public Training Calendar
- Training Reservation Form
- Training Accreditation Status
- Training Prospectus & Course Outline
Aspirata was accredited by SANAS for ISO 22000 as well as JAS ANZ for ISO 22000 and FSSC by the foundation.Read more
“ Promoting Excellence through skills and continues development "
Aspirata Training and Development
Aspirata has a highly competent team of qualified specialists in the Laboratory, Food Safety and Occupational Health & Safety fields. With first-hand knowledge in their specialised disciplines, they can offer unequaled training assistance to employers in various sectors.
Our wide office network means we are always well-positioned to assist industry throughout Southern Africa and Africa.
TRAINING STAFF COMPETENCY
All training is presented by professionally qualified subject matter experts who have undergone intensive training as Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators. Their knowledge and training skills are continually reinforced and maintained at best practice levels.
All training is presented by professionally qualified subject matter experts who have undergone intensive training as Facilitators Assessors and Moderators. Their knowledge and training skills are continually reinforced and maintained at best practice levels.
Aspirata is a FOODBEV registered Training Provider (Ref 587/00133/0614)
Click here to see our FOODBEV Accreditation Letter.
All courses are outcome based, Unit Standard aligned and Department of Labour (DOL) registered training. (DOL REGISTRATION CI175/3/12/1).
Click here to see our Certificate from the Department of Labour.
Aspirata training courses addresses a broad range of subjects and can be delivered either at a public training venue, or on-site at your premises. Aspirata offers training in the following overarching fields.
- Food Safety
- Occupational Health & Safety
- For more detailed information on the courses in each Specific field, click here (Prospectus) to download our complete Training Prospectus.
- For more detailed information on when our Public courses will be facilitated. click here (calendar) to download our complete Training Calendar. Our Training calendar is updated periodically as new courses and dates are set.
- If you would like to register for one of our Public Courses please click here (Training Reservation Form) to complete our Training form that must be submitted to the e-mail address below.
- If you have a minimum of 6 or more delegates that require training and require a quotation for on-site Training or require a visit from one of our representatives, please e-mail email@example.com .
Contact Details: Training Co-Ordinator
Tel no: +27 12 685 0800
Fax: + 27 685 0899
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org