Dear Staff, We wish to congratulate Venisha Bachulal on her appointment as Managing Director of Aspirata effective 1 April 2017. Venisha has been Operations Director for Aspirata for a number of years and has since November 2016 been fulfilling a dual role in Aspirata whilst Sybrand Strauss has been fulfilling…Read more
- POLICY STATEMENT
- ASPIRATA CERTIFICATION CHARTER
- ASPIRATA CERTIFICATION POLICY STATEMENT ON IMPARTIALITY
Notice of change
- We shall give our clients due notice of any changes to the requirements for Certification. Such notice shall inform the client of the nature of the changes as well as the transition or implementation period.
- Aspirata Certification shall confirm that all certified clients comply with the new requirements.
- Aspirata Certification shall be entitled to rely on the accuracy of information supplied by the client for purposes of rendering the service.
- The client shall inform Aspirata Certification immediately of any matters that may affect the capability of the management system to continue to fulfil the requirements for Certification.
- Certificated clients shall notify Aspirata Certification without delay of changes by the client regarding:
- legal, commercial, organisational status or ownership
- organisation and management (e.g. key managerial, decision-making or technical staff)
- contact address and sites
- scope of operations under the certified management system
- major changes to the management system and processes