Dear Staff, We wish to congratulate Venisha Bachulal on her appointment as Managing Director of Aspirata effective 1 April 2017. Venisha has been Operations Director for Aspirata for a number of years and has since November 2016 been fulfilling a dual role in Aspirata whilst Sybrand Strauss has been fulfilling…Read more
Aspirata was accredited by SANAS for ISO 22000 as well as JAS ANZ for ISO 22000 and FSSC by the foundation.Read more
Certification of an organization’s management system confirms that the company has documented and implemented a management system that complies to specific national and international systems specifications. Aspirata will provide you with an independent assessment of the relevant system. This verification, and resulting certification, serves as a testimony to the effectiveness and validity of the applicable system, and the company’s commitment to professionalism, quality, safety and good governance.
Aspirata is accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Aspirata provides 3rd party certification audits of your Food Safety Management System against FSSC, ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP 10330:2007.
Our auditors are FSSC 22000, continuously frequently and comply to the rules set by ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO/IEC TS.
- Management systems are globally adopted by manufacturers and suppliers as a powerful tool for ensuring quality and safety as well as compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Consumers have become increasingly concerned about the quality and safety of the products they use, the food they eat and the environment.
- Independent scheme management.
- GFSI accepted.
We ensure public confidence in our certification services by:
- the manner in which we operate;
- our compliance to the legal, structural and resource systems and standards required;
- the transparency of methods;
- our ethics; and
- our auditors’ competencies.
In our processes we apply the following principles:
- Responsiveness to complaints
We meet customer expectations without compromising impartiality by:
- focusing on client requirements;
- building beneficial relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect;
- continual improvement and innovation in all processes and offerings; and
- achieving delivery dates consistently.